Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
At a school for superheroes, normal = misfit. Can Kid Normal make the grade? When Murph rocks up at his new school, he feels a bit out of his depth. Not because he’s worried about where to sit, or finding the loos. It’s because Mum has sent him to a school for superheroes by mistake. Unlike his fellow students, who can control the weather or conjure tiny horses from thin air, Murph has no special powers. He’s just flat-out normal. But that doesn’t mean he can’t save the day, does it? Well, let’s hope it doesn’t. Because a big bad guy – half man, half wasp – is coming Murph’s way, abuzz with evil plans…
- By radio personalities Greg James and Chris Smith
- First in a laugh-out-loud hilarious adventure series
- Great for fans of David Solomons and Danny Wallace
- “Credible and thrilling…. a fab read” – Bookbag
8194 in Secondary Rewards 2017/18
July 6th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.2; Middle years; 10.0 points
- 240 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.