Date Me, Bryson Keller
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘One of the most adorable, big-hearted, charming books in existence’ – Becky Albertalli, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda
Everyone at Fairvale Academy knows Bryson Keller, the super-hot soccer captain who doesn’t believe in high-school relationships. They also know about the dare Bryson accepted – each week he has to date the first person who asks him out.
A single school week is all anyone gets. There have been no exceptions to this. None.
Until me, that is.
Because brilliant Bryson Keller forgot one thing. He never said it could only be girls . . .
To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before meets Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda in this irresistible LGBTQ+ rom com perfect for fans of Red, White and Royal Blue.
‘An adorable featherlight romance’ – Guardian
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Barrington Stoke Teen: Unboxed
- The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali
- Girl Hearts Girl
- Noah Could Never
- Heartbreak Boys
Books Make Good Pets
How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
Simone Breaks All the Rules
- The Incredible Shrinking Girl #2: The Incredible Shrinking Girl Definitely Needs a Dog
- Oh My Gods
- Nothing Ever Happens Here
Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad
- Heartstopper Volume Four
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
- Future Baby: Future Astronaut
- Me, My Dad and the End of the Rainbow
Eight Pieces of Silva
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
- Squishy Squashy Dinosaur
- Chinese Cinderella
- Room 13
- Cinderella Is Dead
- Ways to Be Me
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #10: Kristy and the Snobs
- Last One To Die