Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Would YOU apply for a job as Santa: squeezing down chimneys, riding reindeer and racing runaway sleighs…? It’s a battle for the top job in Christmas! Santa has rocked the North Pole with a surprise announcement: he’s decided to retire from his Big Red Suit. So he’s inviting applications from anyone – kid or elf – who wants Santa’s job. The Santa Trials have begun! Elves Ollie and Celia think they’re ready for a life of delivering toys, sweet-talking rowdy reindeer and eating cruel amounts of milk and cookies. But only one elf can rise to the top…
- A hilarious Christmas adventure by a brand-new talent
- The Hunger Games meets Elf in a North Pole mission!
- Caleb Zane Huett is a playwright and indie bookseller
- “Lots of laughs and wild twists” – Publishers Weekly
November 2nd, 2017
- 288 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.