Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A witty picture book that’s going to make a BIG noise! Have you ever laid awake in bed wishing everybody would HUSH? Then you know how Mopoke the owl feels. This poor owl loves peace and quiet. But the jungle is very LOUD! Every time one noise stops, another noise starts. Will Mopoke ever get the lovely silence he yearns for?
- A stylish debut from an exciting new author/illustrator
- Combines deadpan humour with offbeat graphic artwork
- A treat for little fans of Jon Klassen and Chris Haughton
- Simple message that you can’t always get what you want
September 7th, 2017
- 48 pages