Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Abuse
- All About You > BAME
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Bullying
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Divorce and Remarriage
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Mental Health
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Mysteries and Thrillers
Evil stepmothers only exist in fairy tales, right? That’s what June thought too, till her dad married Kathleen. She’s not just a bit mean. She’s poisonous, racist and wicked. Plus, now June also has an awful stepsister, Megan. (Beautiful to look at. Ugly on the inside.) June’s dad has no idea of how his new family bully and abuse her. Nobody else knows. She’s like a butterfly trapped in a net. (Or a 21st century Snow White. Except that she’s not white. Which doesn’t help.) Then June meets Blister: a boy in the woods. Someone who might help her fly away, to a fresh start…
- A heartbreaking and unforgettable story of family abuse
- By the hugely acclaimed, award-nominated author of Seed
- Perfect for fans of Jandy Nelson, Sarah Crossan and John Green
- “Jam packed with words and expressions to toy with your emotions” – Guardian
This book contains mature content that some readers may find upsetting. We believe it covers important subjects for teenagers to address but should be read with caution.
June 2nd, 2016
AR book level: 3.6; Upper years; 9.0 points
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.