Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £6.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
THE voice of girls growing up. It’s hard to believe there was once a world without Jacqueline Wilson. No one captures the real lives of girls in quite the way she does. And in this pack it’s (mostly) about family: siblings, twins, parents. Families coming together – and others breaking apart. Tracy Beaker lives in a children’s home. She dreams of a proper family. Yet Cookie is running away from a father who terrifies her. Life’s not simple in these books. It’s tough – but kind of sweet.
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
- She is an OBE and a former Children’s Laureate
- Her books include the bestselling Hetty Feather series
- She excels at perceptive tales of family and friendship