Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Barrington Stoke Teen: Car Wash Wish
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Autism
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Divorce and Remarriage
- All About You > Families
- English > Reading for Pleasure
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
A heartwarming quick read about a kid with a difference. Get to the good bits faster. Hudson is great at reading books, but not so good at reading people. Having Asperger’s syndrome can make daily life tough. Especially when he’s dealing with his grandpa’s death, and his parents splitting up… This uplifting story is great for any teen, but it has extra help for people who find reading tough. Tell all your friends (especially the dyslexic ones) about it!
- A hopeful and distinctive story about Asperger’s
- By the author of Red Leaves and Artichoke Hearts
- A fully rounded story told in a simple quick-read style
- Built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
Interest age: Teen. Reading age: 8.
January 7th, 2016
AR book level: 4.6; Middle years plus; 2.0 points
- 88 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.