Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Super-silly fun from a genius team. Think ducks must say quack and frogs must sit on logs? Not anymore. If you’ve ever read best-loved classic Eat Your Peas, you’ll know that Kes Gray is a very funny man. But did you know that frogs can also be funny? Or even ducks? Well – they are, when Kes writes about them! (With extra giggle energy from illustrator Jim Field.) In Oi, Frog!, cats are sitting on mats and hares are sitting on chairs. It’s all very nice and polite, until Frog ruins this perfect scene. Frog refuses to sit on a log. And things only get more muddled when a confused duck shows up. Will he say ‘quack’? No. He says ‘quck’.
- Two cheeky classics from an all-star picture book team
- Oi, Frog! was nominated for the 2015 Greenaway Medal
- Kes Gray is the author of all-time classic Eat Your Peas
- Anarchic stories which contain fun lessons about language
April 7th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.