Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This Raging Light
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Who said growing up made any sense? Lucille’s life is like a nightmare homework assignment: full of tough questions minus a cheat sheet. The kind that keeps up you all night so you’re wiped out the next day. Like: how come one day, Digby was just her best friend’s kind-of-cute twin brother, and now he’s stealing her air and giving her jitters? Or like: where the hell is Mum, and when is she coming back? Or: what to do with the bills stacking up on the mat? Or even: how to raise your kid sister and hide what’s going on from the world? Lucille is raging against life – but this brave/sweet/tough cookie is still holding things together. Just.
- A major new talent to rival John Green and Rainbow Rowell
- Moving and beautiful tale of love and life under pressure
- Follows a brave and spirited heroine you’ll really root for
- “Both heartbreaking and uplifting. A great addition” – Booktrust
This book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.