Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Broken Heart Club
Buy this and your school gets £2.08 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Forget changing lightbulbs. How many BFFs does it take to mend a broken heart? Find out in Cathy’s lush new tale of BFFs through thick and thin. Eden’s a bit nervous about going to senior school, but she knows her friends will look out for her. The Heart Club have promised to stay best friends forever. Nothing can tear them apart. Until something does. Fast forward two years. Eden is haunted by memories of the past. The good thing is, some of her old friends are still there for her. Can they help her move on – or will the Heart Club stay broken for good? Totally true to life and sweet as icing sugar: a must if you’ve ever trusted a friend, lost a friend or had a friend come through for you.
- A gorgeous story of trust and friendship against the odds
- Perfectly captures all the ups and downs of friendship
- Cathy Cassidy has won the Queen of Teen award twice
- Her bestselling books include The Chocolate Box Girls
April 7th, 2016
AR book level: 5.1; Middle years plus; 8.0 points
- 192 pages