Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Pirates, bathtubs, silly capers! You might die of laughter, but you definitely won’t die of boredom! Charlie and Sarah live in the middle of nowhere, in a dull old house with their dull old grandparents. YAWN! But one day, adventure comes knocking. The oldies have been captured by the scariest pirate of all time! Being kidnapped by Vladimir Death Pirate is easily the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to them. Now it’s up to Charlie and Sarah to launch an urgent rescue mission. It involves going to sea in a bathtub, facing hungry zombie bunnies and visiting a magical wish-granting island…
- A rollicking pirate adventure full of twists and turns
- Just right for fans of Lemony Snicket and Roald Dahl
- Tom Clempton is the author of Jack Samsonite books
- He has also animated top films including Corpse Bride
This product has not been reviewed yet.