Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Families > Siblings
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > LGBT
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- Award Winners
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
Where there’s love, there can be heartbreak. Jude and her twin Noah were beyond close – until a tragedy drove them apart. Now they barely speak. Then Jude meets a cocky, broken, beautiful boy. And someone else: a startling new force in her life. What the twins don’t yet see is that each of them has only half their story. If they can just find their way back to each other, they might retell it a happier way… A book to make your heart flip, told with all the glory of a pink and gold sunrise.
April 2nd, 2015
AR book level: 4.9; Upper years; 16.0 points
- 368 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.