Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
100 Computing Lessons for the New Curriculum
Master the curriculum with our inspiring ready-made computing lessons. The simple way to plan your teaching, engage all your pupils and cut down on preparation time.
- Two whole years planned and ready to teach in each resource book
- Every lesson carefully matched to current curriculum objectives
- Flexible ready-to-go resources that save teaching and planning time
- Assessment tools and progress checks to keep pupils on track
- Dedicated Years 1-6 planning guide for teachers and subject coordinators
Packed with time-saving resources, 100 Computing Lessons makes it easy to plan and deliver inspiring lessons in line with the curriculum. A CD-ROM of interactive activities and tools is included in each book. There’s also a handy Planning Guide spanning Years 1-6 – perfect for teachers and subject coordinators.
Everyday teaching support from a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.