Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Thirty Days Has September: Cool Ways to Remember Stuff
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Oopsie! Forgot your own name? Don’t look like a muppet. Wise up with fun memory tricks. Do you ever get confused or forget important things? Or struggle to recall your left and right? Maybe you have trouble spelling certain words. Not anymore. This book is packed with clever tricks to banish memory muddles. Rhymes, mental pictures and smart brain games will drag those reluctant facts from the back of your mind to the tip of your tongue. Impressing your friends and acing your schoolwork has never been such a doddle.
- A treasure trove of memory-training tips and tricks
- Fun methods using rhymes, patterns and visual images
- Helps with maths, science, history, languages and more
- The perfect companion for school learning and daily life
May 2nd, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 128 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.