Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Truffle Mouse
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
We’ve heard of sugar mice. Now make friends with Holly’s truffle mouse: truly as sweet as chocolate. We all know chocolate can lift your mood. But what about a tiny brown mouse? Alice has had a tough time since her parents split up. They’re both so busy, they hardly notice Alice at all. What she needs is a friend. But when Mum takes her to the pet shop to buy a hamster, she spies a tiny brown mouse hiding at the back of the cage. Alice names him Truffle – and just like chocolate, he somehow makes everything sweeter…
- A heartwarming new animal story by Holly Webb
- Real-life family themes which strike an instant chord
- Holly Webb was a 2012 World Book Day author
- Her animal stories have sold over a million copies
August 6th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages