Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Tiger Who Came to Tea
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 8 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ding-dong! Get your buns and sandwiches ready. It’s the furry, stripy guest we most like to find at our door. The doorbell rings just as Sophie and her mummy are sitting down to tea. Who could it possibly be? It’s a big, friendly orange tiger. He’ll have to stay for tea, of course! But as you’d expect, a tiger this size has quite a big tummy. He eats all the food in the pantry. And he drinks all the water in the taps. Next time you’re having tea and a tiger appears, how will you please your furry guest?
- Picture book perfection from classic author Judith Kerr
- A delightful favourite loved by children worldwide
- Surprising, imaginative, warm and very funny
- One of the most popular picture books ever
February 6th, 2006
AR book level: 3.2; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages