Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Teenage Guide to Stress
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Don’t look like this squeezeball! Conquer the stuff that gets on top of you. It’s no fun when life gives you the bothers. Exams, crushes, family, friends, bodies, bullies, the internet: does it seem like there’s no end to all the things that stress you out? Then you need this book: a clear, simple guide to dealing with the pressure and figuring life out. (And fixing all the problems that keep you awake at night.) What kinds of things might cause stress? How can you deal with tricky situations? Are there ways to relax and take control of your mental health? Get the answers in here: a quick and entertaining way to drop your pressure levels and turn up your ‘happy’ dial.
- By the bestselling author of Blame My Brain: The Amazing Teenage Brain Revealed
- Nicola Morgan is a well-known expert on the teenage brain and adolescent stress
- Explores a huge range of stressors, from common fears to body issues and the internet
- Packed with strategies and solutions for improving your mood and mental health
July 3rd, 2014
- 304 pages