Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It’s silly to be selfish, as this mean croc learns when he gets sick. Be smart. Be nice. The Selfish Crocodile thinks he owns the river. He’s such a bully he scares all the jungle animals away. But one day, the frightened critters near the waterhole are woken by a groaning crocodile with toothache. Now the Selfish Crocodile needs a friend to look at his huge teeth. But who’ll dare to help? A funny lesson about manners wrapped up in bright, bold jungle colours. It would be selfish to keep this book to ourselves!
- Classic picture book fun with a lesson about manners
- Brilliantly bold, witty illustrations by Michael Terry
- Simple look at the value of friendship and kindness
- A firm favourite adored by kids and parents worldwide
June 1st, 1998
AR book level: 3.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.