Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Great War Anthology
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Michael Morpurgo. David Almond. John Boyne. Today’s top writers revisit the Great War. Truly original. Deeply powerful. Beautifully illustrated. Were you lucky enough to see the huge poppy display at the Tower of London? A truly moving tribute to those who died in the First World War a century ago. Now here’s another poignant homage to those who fought. Three brave and unique stories inspired by objects from the war. (Plus stunning pictures by Jim Kay.) From a soldier’s writing case to a broken wristwatch, each object and story reminds you of the millions of lives lost or changed by the Great War.
- Incredible stories inspired by objects from the war
- Written by three of the top names in children’s fiction
- Atmospheric monochrome pictures by artist Jim Kay
- Jim illustrated the new Harry Potter colour editions
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.