Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
It is Christmas Eve and all is not well. Amelia Wishart is trapped in Mr Creeper’s workhouse and Christmas is in jeopardy. Magic is fading. If Christmas is to happen, Father Christmas knows he must find her.
With the help of some elves, eight reindeer, the Queen and a man called Charles Dickens, the search for Amelia – and the secret of Christmas – begins . . .
October 5th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: The Story of Chanel (Book only)
- Father Christmas and Me
- Plastic Book Jackets 198mm x 10
- Michael Morpurgo: War Child to War Horse
A Boy Called Christmas
- Adventure Time: Volume 1
- Goosebumps #4: Goosebumps: Most Wanted: The Haunter
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #2: Attack of the Jack!
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: The Complete Collection
- Real Reads: A Christmas Carol
Roald Dahl Plays: The BFG
- Stormzy: The Ultimate Fan Book (100% Unofficial)
- Punching the Air
- Chunky Glitter Journal
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
- The Accidental Father Christmas
4booksChristmas Pack Ages 10-11
- This Winter
When Secrets Set Sail
- Bad Bunny!
- Upside Down Magic #4: Dragon Overnight
- Bendy and the Ink Machine: Crack-Up Comics Collection (Bendy)
The World's Worst Children 3
Riding Lessons #1: Riding Lessons
- Rebel Cats! Brave Tales of Feisty Felines with FREE Keyring
- Moonchild: Voyage of the Lost and Found
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- The World's Worst Teachers