This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful explanation of feelings shown through colour as one little boy navigates a range of emotions – from happiness and excitement to hope and love, all on his way to present a gift to his mum.
Blue is for the calm I feel wandering in the spring. Yellow is for happy when I spot a special thing.
This book is the perfect introduction to both emotions and colours.
May 2nd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Say What You See: Animals
- Say What You See: Play
- Ready, Steady, Read! Where There's a Bear, There's Trouble!
- Scholastic Early Learners: Amazing Animals Big and Small: A First Book of Opposites
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
- Future Baby: Future Engineer
A First Poetry Book
The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems
There's a Bear on My Chair
- Future Baby: Future Astronaut
4booksClassic Picture Book Pack x 4
- Tom Gates: Big Book of Fun Stuff
The Ugly Five
- The Huge Bag of Worries
Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Handa's Surprise
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
- The Gruffalo's Child
On the Way Home
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch
- The Day the Banana Went Bad
- Shhh! Quiet!
- Now Wash Your Hands!
Giraffes Can't Dance