Somebody Woke Wilson
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
All Wilson wants is a rest! For millions of years, Wilson has slept warm and toasty deep underground, along with billions of other carbon atoms. But when Wilson is suddenly woken, he is swept away on a startling adventure from the ocean to the sky and on. Bumping and jostling in the sky is TOO MUCH. Wilson just wants to rest!
- A beautifully illustrated picture book with a powerful eco-message from environmental expert Sarah Roberts.
- The perfect gift to introduce children to the carbon cycle
- From the author of Somebody Swallowed Stanley & Somebody Crunched Colin
July 7th, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesZim Zam Zoom x6
- Books Make Good Pets
- Bluey: Bingo
- Bluey: Goodnight Fruit Bat
6copiesHere's a Little Poem x 6
- Everything Awesome About Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Beasts!
- Glasshouse of Stars
Bluey: The Pool
- Never Ask a Dinosaur to Dinner
Bluey: The Creek
12booksWorld War Two Topic Pack
- Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
- Horrible Science: Evolve or Die
4booksNadia Shareen Pack x 4
- Animal Explorers: Stella the Astronaut
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
Somebody Crunched Colin
- My First Fairy Tales: The Elves and the Shoemaker
- Just One of Those Days
- Clean Up!
- Acorn: Bumble and Bee: Don't Worry, Bee Happy
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
- Man on the Moon
- Take Off Your Brave: Poems Just for You
- Everything Awesome About Space and Other Galactic Facts!
3booksUnicorns Pack x3
- Marmalade - the Orange Panda
3booksOliver Jeffers Pack x 3