Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Rushton Reds for the Cup! Excitement mounts and tempers fray as the Rushton Reds meet Evington Eagles, their chief rivals, in a big Cup game. Chris is the striker – but can he put the ball in the back of the net? He and his mates – Dal, Jason and Abs – all want to lift that trophy. But the Eagles won’t be easy to beat…
Soccer Squad (book 4)
March 5th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.8; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe’s Wiener Getaway
SAVE Promo available
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- Undead Pets: Night of the Howling Hound
- Dog Man #2: Dog Man Unleashed
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Tom's Sausage Lion
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
The Owl Service
- Love, Aubrey
Girlfriends: Boys Behaving Badly
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
Supertato: Evil Pea Rules!
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #3: Mary Anne Saves the Day
- PM Turquoise: Tricking the Tiger (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 17
Kenny Wright: Superhero
Alex Rider #4: Eagle Strike - The Graphic Novel
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- Wings of Fire #2: The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2)
- Wings of Fire #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1)
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #7: Boy-Crazy Stacey
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth