Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
So Much Closer
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Here’s how it starts. Girl meets boy. Boy moves to New York City. Lovesick girl follows boy. Scott Abrams is the love of Brooke’s life. (He just doesn’t know it yet.) So when his family move to the Big Apple, Brooke decides to follow. Why not? Ever since the horrid THING that Brooke never talks about, she’s cut herself off from life. But now – energised by the bustling, creative city – it’s as if Brooke is waking up. Suddenly she can be someone different; someone she never dreamed of. So what will happen when her wish finally comes true (girl gets boy)? What if, now, she wants a life that’s not all about a boy at all?
- An electrifying urban romance by the author of When It Happens
- Follow Brooke on a whirlwind journey of love and self-discovery
- For fans of Sarah Dessen, Jandy Nelson, Nicola Yoon or Flipped
May 6th, 2013
AR book level: 3.7; Upper years; 7.0 points
- 256 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.