Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Shockwave: The Water Planet
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Animals > Marine Life
- English > Comprehension
- English > Pupil texts
- English > Reading > Guided Reading
- English > Reading > Independent Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- Facts and Information
- Geography > Habitats > Oceans
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
- Transport > Boats
- 28 titles covering four reading levels – two levels for Year 5 and two levels for Year 6.
- Discussion starters to get the whole class talking.
- Glossary and index to develop children’s comprehension skills and vocabulary.
- Superb photography to engage your pupils. This title takes an exciting look at exploring the oceans – a look at weird creatures, strange features, such as hot spots in the water that boil, pollution and debris, shipwrecks, and boats carrying parasites from one body of water to another.
February 2nd, 2009
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.