Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Adventure > Survival Stories
- All About You > Families > Siblings
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- Animals > Endangered Species
- Animals > Marine Life > Sharks
- Animals > Reptiles and Amphibians
- Animals > Wild Animals > Zoo and Safari Animals
- Geography > Habitats > Oceans
- Geography > Natural Disasters
- Mysteries and Thrillers
On a remote Polynesian island, Amazon Hunt and her cousin Frazer are on a mission to save rare leatherback turtles, working as recruits for the TRACKS animal protection agency. But a ruthless international animal smuggler wants the valuable turtles for himself. And when a huge typhoon strikes, Amazon and Frazer face an even greater danger. Swept away into shark-infested waters, how will they save the turtles – and themselves? The kids are in too deep… A white-knuckle adventure written by the award-winning Anthony McGowan, bringing the classic Willard Price nature stories up to date.
“The good old-fashioned adventure romp brought up to date without losing the fun or the thrills.” Independent
“A pacy read aimed at 9-12 year olds with a taste for adventure.” We Love This Book
AR book level: 6.0; Middle years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.