Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Seven Deadly Finns
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
One madcap family. Seven nutty members – all called Finn! From Big Finn to Weasel Finn (the pet ferret), laugh right up to the Finnale! The Finn family always seem to be finn trouble. (Ha ha ha – geddit?) Mickey Finn is having a shaming mishap with a snowman. Ma Finn’s loud hoovering wakes up her middle son, Lazy Finn. Oops! Now they both wish they’d just stayed in bed. Baby Dervla Finn upsets Weasel Finn, the family ferret. Oh, and did we mention that the ferret is actually Grandpa Finn, reincarnated? (Technically, that makes EIGHT Finns.) Meanwhile, Mister Finn skulks, and oldest brother Big Finn leaves a trail of disaster. As for you? You don’t have to do nuf-finn – except laugh very loud!
- A riotous cacophony of madcap Irish shenanigans
- By the bestselling author of the Granny Samurai books
- See the Finns’ morning unfold from seven perspectives
- “Chambers has a great ear for dialogue” – INIS
January 1st, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.