Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: An Education (Book only)
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Fiction > Historical Fiction
- Media > Films
Jenny has just turned sixteen and is determined to escape her stifling suburban homelife by going to Oxford University. When she meets glamorous older man David, she starts to reassess her life and her ambitions…
A coming-of-age story set in 1960s London based on the hit 2009 British film.
Level 4 (Upper-intermediate): For students with 4+ years of English CEF Stage B1. 2000 headwords (story: up to 15,000 words)
Scholastic ELT Secondary Readers are a series of contemporary film and TV adaptations, original teenage fiction, classic literature and biographies. Specifically targeted at teenagers learning English, they are published at five levels following a carefully graded syllabus.
December 6th, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 88 pages