Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Teacher's Book (Year 2)
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Help children master core English skills required for success at school and beyond. Matched to the curriculum, our acclaimed Scholastic English Skills series is full of easy ways to teach the essentials.
- An ideal English toolkit for the primary years
- Gets children speaking, reading and writing confidently
- Tackles common problems that hold back progress
- Saves time with inspiring ready-made lesson ideas, activities and posters
- Includes detailed background knowledge and teacher notes, plus a whiteboard CD-ROM
This spelling and vocabulary teacher’s book covers simple rules and exceptions, word families, phonic sounds, adjectives and adverbs and much more. A linked pupil workbook is also available.
(Previously published as Scholastic Literacy Skills.)
This product has not been reviewed yet.