Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Scholastic Classics: The Hound of the Baskervilles
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Sheer terror. Sherlock’s most legendary case. Everything about it is iconic. The terrible beast. The treacherous moor wreathed in fog. The ghastly discovery of a body… Family curses: myth – or reality? When Sir Charles Baskerville is found dead on the wild Devon moor with the footprints of a giant dog nearby, everyone blames the phantom hound that haunts the family. Can Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson pit their wits against this dark evil before it claims more victims? And can you solve the case before Sherlock does?
- The most famous and memorable Sherlock Holmes novel
- Science meets the supernatural in an epic tale of horror
- Brilliant fusion of crime fiction and Gothic melodrama
- Fantastically atmospheric setting on foggy Dartmoor