Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Rollicking rhymes to read aloud, from the world’s best modern and classic poets. This noisy collection of verse contains a poem for every day of the year, from writers like Lewis Carroll, Charles Causely, Paul Cookson, Roger McGough, Gareth Owen, Alfred, Lord Tennyson, Kit Wright and many more. Inside you’ll find raps, performance poems, chants, playground rhymes, action verses, poems to join in with, choral poems, poems from different cultures, monologues, dialogues, poems for a series of voices, songs, playlets, loud poems, quiet poems, poems with sound effects and poems with actions. So mime them out, rap them out, shout them out or act them out. Read them any way you like – as long as it’s OUT LOUD!
- This book is only available as a free incentive on our Teacher Catalogue Autumn/Winter 2012. Please add your promotional code from the Teacher Catalogue at checkout, or call 0845 603 9091 for more information.
- 512 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.