Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What do you get when you cross parrots, pirates and a Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner? A book to make you squawk with laughter – this one! The author of Cats Ahoy knows all about sailing the seven seas and making you giggle loudly. So in this new picture book, he asks: what is the perfect pet for a parrot? A pirate, of course. But not just any pirate. Polly Parrot must have the perfect one. Could that be YOU? Shine your cutlass, straighten your bandana and try not to snort too loudly!
- Written by Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner Peter Bently
- Peter’s books include Cats Ahoy! and The Yoga Ogre
- Swashbuckling pirate fun to get kids laughing loudly
- Bright, comical artwork full of funny details to spot
September 1st, 2014