Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What do you get when you cross parrots, pirates and a Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner? A book to make you squawk with laughter – this one! The author of Cats Ahoy knows all about sailing the seven seas and making you giggle loudly. So in this new picture book, he asks: what is the perfect pet for a parrot? A pirate, of course. But not just any pirate. Polly Parrot must have the perfect one. Could that be YOU? Shine your cutlass, straighten your bandana and try not to snort too loudly!
- Written by Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner Peter Bently
- Peter’s books include Cats Ahoy! and The Yoga Ogre
- Swashbuckling pirate fun to get kids laughing loudly
- Bright, comical artwork full of funny details to spot
This product has not been reviewed yet.