Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Pocket Manual: World's Fastest Cars
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Dream racers from the greatest car designers on earth – in one cool book of pics and profiles. Take it for a spin! Stuffed with breakneck excitement, this photo-packed book charts the whole history of speedsters. There are custom vehicles and high-spec racing cars; drag racers and land-speed record breakers. From electric cars to super-speedy jet engines and aerodynamic bodies, find out what gets the world’s fast cars moving – and which can go fastest of all!
- The classic Haynes guide to the world’s top speedsters
- Boost your car know-how with cool facts and statistics
- Incredible colour photos of super-fast dream cars
- Fact boxes and sidebars with extra tips and info
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.