Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Hurray! Pig is back to makes you chuckle and let off some lovely stinky farts. (Tee hee hee.) But listen! He is warning you: his new diary is big-time bonkers! You might not believe what you reads. Or mights you? Well, if Pig was reading it himself, he would be like, “Don’t be silly! Stuff like this would never happen to a pig! It’s totally impossible.” But it’s not. Just ask Duck or Cow, or Ki-Ki or Rusty. Yup: they all agrees. It’s one thousand percent true – and ten thousand percent bonkers!
- Fourth in the bestselling and super-funny Pig series
- Great if you like Chicken Run or Wallace and Gromit
- A madcap treat with hilarious cartoons and a quirky hero
- “Utterly original and very, very funny” – The Times
This product has not been reviewed yet.