This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fact: goblins make rubbish neighbours. They have horrible habits. They’re always squabbling. They love fighting and looting. But they don’t love thinking. That’s why saving the world keeps being left to Skarper. He’s the only goblin with enough brains to spot dire evil when it pops up and bites him in the you-know-what. Laugh out loud as you follow Skarper on his (probably useless) quest to save the goblin stronghold of Clovenstone Castle from sorcerers, monsters and violent dwarves. He’s the most unlikely hero you could ever meet. But who would have thought a goblin could be a hero at all?
- From the dazzling imagination of master writer Philip Reeve
- Witty young fantasies full of magical creatures and daring deeds
- Philip is the bestselling author of Mortal Engines and Railhead
- He has won the Smarties Gold Award and the Guardian Prize
- He also won the 2008 Carnegie Medal for Here Lies Arthur
“The funniest account of a goblin you will ever read.” Evening Standard
March 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Histories Special: Rowdy Revolutions
An Eagle in the Snow
Horrible Histories Special: Rotten Rulers
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
- Father Christmas and Me
A Boy Called Christmas
- Pokemon: Ultimate Sketch Challenge
- The Chronicles of Narnia Box Set
- 8-Bit Diary F20
- Pokemon: My Pokémon Adventure Journal
- Code Name Bananas
- Wildspark: A Ghost Machine Adventure
12booksHow to Train Your Dragon Pack x 12