Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Penny Dreadful is Incredibly Contagious
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Laughs that spread quicker than a yawn in assembly. Who needs flu or nits? But actually, in this book Penny really is ill. And unlike us, she doesn’t feel like laughing. She’s got a bad case of chicken pox, which means time off school. Sounds great, except that being stuck at home feeling grotty is even more boring than class. Penny will be forced to make her own entertainment. Uh-oh. What does that mean? Crazy disasters for her. And lots of massive chuckles for you.
- A cheeky tale of mayhem told in Penny’s quirky voice
- Written by Joanna Nadin, author of the Rachel Riley series
- Joanna is an award winner and Carnegie Medal nominee
- Simple, readable text broken up by energetic cartoon artwork
“Don’t miss the comic genius that is Penny Dreadful, a wickedly funny new creation and worthy contender to Horrid Henry.” The Bookseller
June 1st, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.1; Lower years; 1.0 points