Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Could your teacher be an alien? Do you like zany stories like Mr Gum? Read on. Two nutty schoolyard comedies full of funny thrills and cheeky kids like you! If you go to primary school, you’ll know it can be a crazy place. The sort of place where a spaceship might touch down. So when Izzy’s teacher starts being weirdly nice, Izzy knows she’s been taken over by aliens. Even school dinners aren’t safe. Not just because they’re horrible, but because of the spy in the canteen! As funny as Roald Dahl. If school was always this wild, no one would ever want to go home.
- Brilliantly funny young illustrated fiction by a rising star
- The Spy Who Loved School Dinners won the Blue Peter ‘Best Story’ Award (voted for by children)
- Pamela Butchart is getting rave reviews from readers
This product has not been reviewed yet.