Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
PM Writing 2: Student Resource CD
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The PM Writing Student Resources reinforce the knowledge and skills taught in PM Writing, scaffolding students towards writing the focus text types independently. The site licence Student Resource CDs follow the same structure of the student books with printable BLMs in PDF format.
The student resources feature:
Assessment for Learning – to assess students’ readiness to complete initial tasks or move forward with the program.
Text Type Writing Scaffolds – to support students through the stages of planning, drafting, revising, editing and publishing, helping them to write with success.
Activity Pages – to consolidate and extend students’ knowledge of the text structure and language features of each focus text type. Each activity is directly linked to content in the Exemplars for Teaching Writing or the Levelled Exemplar Texts.
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
This product has not been reviewed yet.