Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
PM Writing 2: Cars (PM Orange/Turquoise) Levels 16, 17
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A non-fiction information report and explanation about automotive technology: tells the reader what cars look like and lots more information about them. Includes an article written for a newspaper that tells the reader why people drive cars. Text type: information report and explanation; Genre: non-fictionPM Writing 2 provides:
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.