Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you know where your nan is right now? Is she enjoying tea and biscuits and a natter with her friends? Don’t count on it. Maybe she’s busy saving the world in a ninja disguise. Not all nans are normal! This time last year, Fred’s nan was just an ordinary kind of nan. You know: planting flowers, going to bingo, knitting baggy jumpers. The usual stuff. But then Fred found a note stuck to the fridge: “Dear Fred, I am running away to join the circus”. Now life’s all tightrope walks and superhero stunts for Fred and his Ninja Nan!
- Riotous picture book with bright, punchy illustrations
- A laugh-out-loud look at the secret lives of grannies
- By a talented new team with a fresh, dynamic voice
- Gangsta Granny for the picture book age group
September 1st, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages