Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
My Story: Suffragette
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What would you risk your life for? To the women of England, not being able to vote means not counting as a real person… Do you expect to vote one day? To have a voice in how your country works? Well – in 1909, only men get a say! That’s how the rotten system works. But some brave women are sick of being second-class citizens. Like Dollie Baxter – a teenager swept up in the fight for the women’s vote. She’s among ten thousand campaigners who march against Parliament, led by Emmeline Pankhurst. But when the protest turns violent, Dollie must decide how far she’ll go…
- Brilliant companion reading for the Suffragette film
- Exciting fictional diary from a million-selling series
- An exciting story full of authentic historical facts
- Carol Drinkwater is a bestselling author and TV actress
January 3rd, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.