Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
My Story: Road to War
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Heard about ‘our boys’? Now say hello to the girls! It’s 1917, and the Great War is raging across Europe. So when Daffy Rowntree’s soldier brother goes missing in action, she refuses to sit at home any longer. It’s time for Daffy to do her bit – by joining the women’s ambulance service! Soon she’s plunged into the mud and horror of the French battlefields, ferrying the wounded out of the trenches. But even for rescuers like Daffy, safety is never guaranteed…
- Riveting diary fiction from a million-selling series
- A vivid first-hand account of the First World War
- Explores how women got involved in the trenches
- Exciting way to explore curriculum-linked history
June 4th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.