Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Maths Readers Year 1 Starter Pack Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Early Learning > Numbers
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Blue
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Green
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Pink
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Red
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Yellow
- Problem Solving
- Thinking Skills
This pack contains one copy of each Maths Readers children’s book for Year 1 – 20 books in total.
The Maths Readers series offers an appealing way to combine maths and literacy in Year 1, using stories, poetry and non-fiction texts to express mathematical concepts. Spanning a colourful variety of formats and styles, the book-banded titles introduce young learners to first maths topics such as adding and subtracting, shapes, sequences, weights and measures, estimates and symmetry, supporting all the key maths strands.
Bright, friendly stories and non-fiction texts help children to grasp core maths concepts using vivid and memorable examples, while also building reading confidence with an exciting range of text types.
The readers also reinforce skills in numeracy, critical thinking and problem solving, and provide a rich offering of fiction and non-fiction reading. They are perfect for guided reading or for use as a whole-class resource.
February 4th, 2013