Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Maths Readers Reception Complete Pack Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Early Learning > Numbers
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Blue
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Lilac
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Pink
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Red
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Problem Solving
- Thinking Skills
The entire series for the Reception Year in a multi-copy class pack! This pack contains six copies of each children’s book and one copy of each CD-ROM for Reception – a total of 120 children’s books and 20 CD-ROMs.
The Maths Readers series offers an appealing way to combine maths and literacy in the Reception Year, using stories, poetry and non-fiction texts to express mathematical concepts. Spanning a colourful variety of formats and styles, the book-banded titles introduce very young learners to first maths topics such as counting, understanding numbers and describing shapes.
Bright, child-friendly stories and non-fiction texts help children to grasp core maths concepts using vivid and memorable examples, while building reading confidence across an exciting range of text types. They are perfect for guided reading or for use as a whole-class resource.
Each interactive CD-ROM contains a digital version of one of the books, with page-turning technology that lets you share the book on your whiteboard and annotate or highlight text as you work through it.
February 4th, 2013
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.