Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9: Literacy Time PLUS Ages 7 to 9 July 2009
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
h3>Years 3 and 4, JULY 2009
The latest issue of LITERACY TIME PLUS on the theme of A NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM includes:
- Stolen Mona Lisa found – A newspaper report on the theft and recovery of the Mona Lisa.
- Night at the Museum – A multimedia film narrative resource, including information text about the film Night at the Museum.
- In the Museum of Past Centuries – A powerful poem creating an image of a museum in which the exhibits present our changing world.
- The Pharaoh in the Attic – A fictional story exploring the myths around the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun.
- Dream Museum – A child’s recount of a visit to a fantasy museum, packed with some of the world’s greatest treasures.
- How to tell tales 1: Characterisation – In this, the first part of a six-part story writing workshop from Literacy Time PLUS Writer-in-residence, Antony Lishak, we explore how to create interesting characters.
These are accompanied by a 28-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * 10 of the best literacy resources * Two feature articles – Announcing our Performance Poetry Competition winners PLUS Fiona Freer gives hints and tips on getting ready for an Ofsted inspection.
Next issue September 2009 (published in September):
- Texts and resources on a Money theme – Including a rap poem by Paul Cookson, information on the characters on our bank notes and a play script.
- Interactive resources – The Money Game interactive glossary game PLUSMoney Matters a virtual money magazine.
- Can dreams come true? – A thought-provoking play script about a modern-day family with money troubles
- How to tell tales Part 2 – Grab your readers attention from the very first line with Literacy Time PLUS Writer-in-residence, Antony Lishak
July 1st, 2009
This product has not been reviewed yet.