Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7 July 2009
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Years 1 and 2, JULY 2009
The latest issue of LITERACY TIME PLUS on the theme of THE SENSES includes:
- Our senses – An interactive game with three levels to match labels and captions on the senses and create a poem.
- Start wtih the senses – Three audio-visual scenes to use to inspire creative writing, poetry and storytelling.
- Making sense – Build vocabulary on the senses using this board game poster.
- Using the senses – Poems by Moira Andrew, John Foster, Andrew Fusek Peters and Alison Milford on a senses theme
- Baby Bear comes home – A caption story by new Literacy Time PLUS Writer-in-residence, Antony Lishak about a Baby Bear’s adventures.
- Baby Bear speaks – Baby Bear tells his own story in this guided reading leaflet linked to the Baby Bear comes home poster
These are accompanied by a 28-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * 10 of the best * Two feature articles – We announce our Performance Poetry competition winners and Garry Slack tells us how sign language can be used to tell stories.
Next issue September 2009 (published in September):
- Texts and resources on a Pets theme – Including an information poster about famous pets
- Interactive resources – How to look after a pet non-fiction sentence sequencing and instructions game PLUS Tops and tails sentence-writing resource
- Walking the dog – A comical poem by Brian Moses about a naughty dog’s walk
- Owl’s story – A sequel to the Baby Bear comes home story by Literacy Time PLUS Writer-in-residence, Antony Lishak, told from Owl’s point of view.
July 1st, 2009
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.