Lightning Girl #3: Secret Supervillain vs Lightning Girl
Buy this and your school gets £1.28 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school. Find out more about Scholastic Rewards
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The third book in a laugh-out-loud, high-voltage, action-packed adventure series for 8+ readers from hugely popular TV personality, Alesha Dixon, written in collaboration with Katy Birchall. Aurora Beam is a SUPER ANNOYED SUPERHERO . She’s desperate to help her mum and grandma track down the stolen precious stone that holds the key to her family’s powers, but they’re insisting she sit this one out. There’s a DANGEROUS SUPERVILLAIN on the loose and not even Lightning Girl and the Bright Sparks may be a match for him or her. Worried that whoever has the stone will destroy it and flick the switch off on her powers for ever, Aurora refuses to hide at home and stay safe. What can she discover about master-of-disguise the Blackout Burglar? And about his boss, the secret supervillain with a deep-seated desire for revenge…
- Laughs on every page
- fantastically funny illustrations throughout
- Alesha Dixon is one of the judges on Britain’s Got Talent
- Alesha’s latest book, Girls Rule, will release on the 19 August 2021
Alesha Dixon says: My inspiration to create a superhero called Lightning Girl began with wanting my young daughter to feel empowered.It’s been a dream to create a strong role model that any child can look up to – I want my readers to see themselves in Aurora, who is dealing with trouble at home and trouble at school alongside her new powers.I also have a love of precious stones and their healing properties; I have always been fascinated with their spectacular colours and the positive energy that they bring.As human beings we are always searching for something greater within ourselves and a deeper meaning to life and it’s my belief that we all have a light within us that can affect change and bring good to the world… we just have to harness it! :) Enter Aurora Beam!
606 in SCB Offer December 2023
Lightning Girl (book 3)
March 7th, 2019
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years; 7.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Lost Lands (Rise of the Dragons, Book 2)
- Sky Beneath the Stone
- Furry Friends #2: Marshmallow Magic
- Lightning Girl #1: Lightning Girl
Danny the Champion of the World
- We Found a Cat (PB)
- Pokemon: Ash Ketchum, Pokemon Detective / I Choose You! (Pokemon Super Special Flip Book)
- The Bed and Breakfast Star
- The Longest Whale Song
- Lightning Girl #2: Superhero Squad
Tom's Midnight Garden 65th Anniversary Edition
- Ninja Kid: Flying Ninja!
- Boy X
The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO CHEEKY!
The Wild Before
- I Survived True Stories #2: Nature Attacks!
Horrid Henry Tricks the Tooth Fairy
- The Marvellous Land of Snergs
- The Forever Whale
- The Midnight Hour #2: The Midnight Howl
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
- The Summer Lion
- My Royal Story: Anastasia
- Animal Explorers: Ivy the Bug Hunter (PB)
- Pokemon: The Power of Three / Ancient Pokemon Attack (Pokemon Super Special Flip Book)
- I Need a Wee!
- Squidding Around: Prank You Very Much
- A Hoarder Hill Adventure #2: The Magician's Map