Ketchup On Your Cornflakes?
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Do you like ketchup on your cornflakes? What about ice cubes in your bed? Flip, flop and scramble through the split pages of this novelty book to create all kinds of weird and wonderful food concoctions. Some things go together. Some things – yuck! – just don’t! But can you work out which are which? This deliciously comical interactive book from the brilliant Nick Sharratt is a hilarious way to match words and objects in combinations – sensible or otherwise!
February 20th, 2006
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- How to Avoid Certain Death
- Demelza & the Spectre Detectors
- Who Let the Gods Out? #3: Beyond the Odyssey
- The Truffle Mouse
- What's for Lunch, Papa Penguin? (PB)
- Chestnut Hill #1: The New Class
- Working Wheels: Tractor
Moo-Cow Kung-Fu-Cow (Board Book)
- The 13-Storey Treehouse Pack
Jack from Earth
The Bad Guys #2: Episodes 3 and 4
The Bad Guys #3: The Bad Guys: Episode 5&6
The Bad Guys #4: The Bad Guys: Episode 7&8
- Evie and the Animals
- Baker Street Academy: Sherlock and the Disappearing Diamond Mystery
3booksThe Wizards of Once Trio
The Bad Guys #1: Episodes 1 and 2
- The Taylor Turbochaser
3booksThe Nothing to See Here Hotel Pack x 3
Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?
2booksBig Words for Little People Pair
Peppa is Super with FREE Headband
Ness the Nurse
Each Peach Pear Plum
The Bad Guys #5: Episodes 9 & 10
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth