Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A delightfully upbeat read-aloud picture book, perfect to share with very young children.
“Bounce bounce, ding-a-ling, ring ring, let’s sing! I feel joy!” From an award-winning author and illustrator pairing comes an irresistibly energetic read-aloud picture book. Join the bouncy little kitten as she plays with her favourite toy and – uh oh – falls down with a trip-trip-slip. But with a little hug, a kiss and a squeeze, she’s going to be just fine. A truly joyful celebration of the love between parent and child.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Mr Pusskins: Best in Show
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
Little Gems: Special Delivery
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Trick or Treat, Parakeet?
- Koalas Eat Gum Leaves
- The Ghost of Gosswater
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam: Up, Up and Away!
- Are You a Scientist?
- The Mist Monster
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck
Wigglesbottom Primary: Break-Time Bunnies
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
- A Stack of Alpacas
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Ten Fat Sausages
- LEGO® Ninjago® Graphic Novel #2: Mask of the Sensei
- My Family and Other Ghosts
- Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!
- Perfectly Norman
Dave and the Tooth Fairy
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
- LEGO® Ninjago®: The Djinn Menace Activity Book
- The World's Worst Parents
4booksLighthouse Keeper Pack x 4
- Now Wash Your Hands!
4booksHelen Peters Pack x 4
- Kid Normal #4: Kid Normal and the Final Five