Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
John Smith is NOT Boring! #4: Sheriff John the (Partly) Wild
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Are you boring? Then quick – get out of here. Serious excitement is breaking loose. This is no place for yawning! Gun-slinging gangsters. Mustang chases. Saloon shootouts at high noon. It’s hello to the Wild West – and goodbye to boring! Sheriff John Smith has just rocked up on his cowboy horse. He might have a dull name, but his life is pretty darn cool. Can he save the land from a no-good gang of thieves? There will be cowboy antics and big laughs. But nothing yawnsome!
- Fourth in a funny series full of heroic adventures
- John Smith has a boring name but a brilliant life!
- The author has written for TV’s Danger Mouse
- He also co-wrote Disney’s Gnomeo and Juliet film
John Smith is NOT Boring! (book 4)
June 4th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 128 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.